- How do I place an order?
- What are the benefits of signing up for a Vitamin Answer account?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- Is it safe to provide you with my credit card information?
- What is your Return Policy?
- What is your Back order Policy?
- How are shipping costs calculated?
- How can I contact Vitamin Answer?
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
To purchase an item on Vitamin Answer, browse through our selection of products until you find the item you would like to purchase. When you have found the item, click on the button that says "Add to Cart". This will place the item in your shopping cart. If you would like to change the quantity of the item you are ordering, change the number in the small "QTY" box and hit the small, yellow "UPDATE" button that is right beneath it. There are now 4 easy steps to completing your order:
STEP 1: SIGN IN
- Sign In
- Billing & Shipping Info
- Payment Info
- Review and Place Order
On the sign in page you can either sign in to an existing account or create a new Vitamin Answer account. If you have purchased an item from Vitamin Answer in the past you can sign in with your email address and password that you would have created when you first set up your account. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the link that says "Forgot Your Password?" Enter the email address that you used when you first created your account and Vitamin Answer will email you a new password.
If you are a first time customer, You will need to create a new account with Vitamin Answer. Simply fill out the information fields in the";New Guests"; section, click on the button that says "Create New Account" and you will have completed step 1!
STEP 2: BILLING & SHIPPING INFO
Once you are signed in or have created a new account, you will need to enter your billing address information. If your shipping address information is the same as your billing address, you can check the box that says ";My shipping address is the same as my billing address";and it will automatically fill in the information below under Shipping Address. After you have filled in your billing and shipping address information, click on the button that says, "Continue Checkout". Only 2 steps left!
STEP 3: PAYMENT INFO
Enter your payment method and credit card information. At this time Vitamin Answer only accepts credit card payment from Visa,MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. After you have entered your credit card information click on the button that says"Continue Checkout". Note: You will have a chance to review your order information on the next page before placing your order.
STEP 4: REVIEW & PLACE ORDER
This is the final step to completing your order! Take a minute on this page to review all of the order information including billing and shipping address, payment information, and order summary. If everything is correct, click on the button that says "Place Order" and you will have completed your order with Vitamin Answer!
You will receive an order confirmation email from Vitamin Answer letting you know that we have received your order. You will receive another email from Vitamin Answer when your order ships. You can also print out an order confirmation for your records after you click on the "Place Order" button by clicking on the link that says "Click Here To Print Order Confirmation".
If you have any trouble placing an order online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-998-2679
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP FOR A Vitamin Answer ACCOUNT?
Vitamin Answer wants you to have an enjoyable online experience. When you sign up for a Vitamin Answer account, you are able to sign in at any time by clicking on the "My Account" link located at the top right-hand side of the Vitamin Answer home page and review the following:
- Order status
- Tracking information on recent orders that have shipped
- Past order history
WHAT DO I DO IF I FORGET MY PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, just click here and enter the email address you used when you first signed up for a Vitamin Answer account. After you have entered your email address, click on the button that says "Submit" and we will email you a new password. We recommend that you change your password once you receive it. You can do this by going to the "My Account" link located at the top right-hand side of the Vitamin Answer. Once you have signed into your account by entering your email and password, follow the instructions in the "Change Password" section to create a new password.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You can check the status and tracking information of any order you have placed on Vitamin Answer by signing into your account. To do this,click on the "My Account" link located in the top right-hand corner of the Vitamin Answer homepage. Once you have entered in your email address and password that you used to create your account, go to the "Review My Order" section and click on the "View Order History" link. This will take you to a page that contains detailed information about your recent and past orders.
IS IT SAFE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?
Yes. All credit card and personal information on our site is transmitted through a secure server, which means that the information you provide to Vitamin Answer when placing an order is encrypted using a high-grade encryption key for U.S. domestic use only (RC4, 128 bit). In addition, your account information is kept in a secure database, and we do not store your credit card number. We understand the importance of safeguarding your personal information and have taken measures to provide you with peace of mind when shopping at Vitamin Answer.
WHAT IS YOUR BACK ORDER POLICY
Currently Vitamin Answer does not hold back orders. We do our best to maintain up-to-date stock levels, but from time to time an item may go on back order status.
If you place an order for one item and that item is on backorder, your order will be canceled and you willbe notified of the cancellation by email. Your credit card will immediately be credited the total amount of your order.
If you place an order for multiple items and they are all on back order, your order will be canceled and you will be notified of the cancellation by email. Your credit card will immediately be credited the total amount of your order.
If you place an order that contains multiple items, any product that is on back order will be canceled from the order, and the remaining products that are in stock will ship according to the selected shipping method. You will be notified by email of the product(s) that have been canceled from your order. Your credit card will immediately be credited the purchase price of each product canceled plus the $1.00 per item shipping charge.The base rate for the selected shipping method will be applied to the in stock items that are shipped in your order.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Vitamin Answer Return Policy
How Do I Make A Return
Vitamin Answer Return Policy
Vitamin Answer offers a no-questions-asked 100% customer satisfaction. Our motto is Guaranteed Period. We realize there may be times that you need to return your order. In that event,items purchased from Vitamin Answer that meet the criteria listed below may be returned for a full refund. Refunds will be issued within 14 days from the time we receive your items and in the same payment method used for the original purchase. You will receive an email notification when your refund has been issued. Please take a minute to review the guidelines below for making returns.It is important to note that you MUST receive a return authorization number from Vitamin Answer prior to making your return.
You are responsible for return shipping costs unless your order is damaged or defective as a result of Vitamin Answer. In that case,Vitamin Answer will email you a postage paid return shipping label.
- Returns must be made no later than 30 days after the date your order ships from our facilities. Returns received after 30 days will not be issued a refund unless the return is due to a Vitamin Answer error or the product is labeled as being defective.
- Product description and quantity returned must match the Return Authorization.
- Return Authorization number and your name must be present on the exterior of package.
- Returns must include packing slip with Return Authorization Number, item description, and reason for return.
- Vitamin Answer will NOT accept returns sent via freight collect/C.O.D.
- Open product that is returned will not be refunded unless it has been labeled as being defective.
- Product that has no history of being purchased from Vitamin Answer will not be accepted.
- Items returned that were purchased with a gift card will be issued a refund in the form of another gift card towards future purchases.
VA reserves the right to charge a restocking fee or a fee to cover our shipping cost, whichever is greater.
How Do I Make A Return
If you would like to make a return, either call us at 866 988 2679 OR email email@example.com and include your name, order number, and reason for return. You will receive a return authorization number and instructions on where to mail your return within 24 hours. Refunds will be issued within 14 days from the time we receive your items and in the same payment method used for the original purchase.
Packages that are returned to Vitamin Answer will be issued a full refund including shipping charges but will not be re-shipped. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, please place a new order on Vitamin Answer. Orders may be returned to us as undeliverable for the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address when placing a new order. You can change your shipping address by signing into your account and clicking on Change Shipping Address.
- Address Format. Shipping information must be entered in the appropriate fields. To ensure that packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as "PO BOX" followed by the number.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. Carriers may use their discretion when deciding to deliver a package or have it returned to sender. If a residence appears abandoned or appears unsafe, the driver may decide against leaving the package at the residence. In this case you will be contacted by our customer service department and the appropriate actions are taken.
- Refused By Recipient. If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way. If the package is refused by the recipient for reasons other than our error,the buyer will be credited for the price of the order minus shipping costs.
HOW ARE SHIPPING COSTS CALCULATED?
Click here to view shipping rates and details.
HOW DO I CONTACT VitaminAnswer?
2819 Mission Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060